10. Hey Arthur, can you give me a hand?
9. That Arthur sure is handy. (Hal usually says this.)
8. Villains that say, “I’ve got the upper hand . . . because I know you don’t!”
7. Hey Arthur, will you hand me that?
6. High five!
5. “I Want To Hold Your Hand” by The Beatles.
4. “I Want To Hold Your Hand (Glee Version)”. And no, not even Superman thinks it’s better.
3. Aquaman, you check the coasts. (Yes, this has nothing to do with his hand, but he’s still sick of hearing it.)
2. “Come on, Arthur; they both need attention occasionally.” (That Mera, so demanding.)
AND number one . . .
1. ANY WORDS THAT COME FROM BLACK MANTA. Seriously, he kills your son then cuts your hand off? Black Manta now needs to die more than any DC villian since Dr. Light.
Man, they weren’t kidding about Brightest Day being not so bright.