– Van Jensen hangs out with Paul Pope to find out about the new reprint edition of Heavy Liquid, which Pope initiated when he discovered out of print copies selling on eBay for as much as $200: ” ‘That was disgusting to me,’ he said. ‘That was money those fans could’ve spent on other books.’ ”
– Kai-Ming Cha talks to Yen Press’ Kurt Hassler about the imprint’s absorption into Hachette’s Orbit imprint.
– Tom Richmond looks at how Mad Magazine has covered close elections in the past.
– Erin Finnegan reports on the MangaNext show in Somerset, NJ.
– Apparently Famous Monsters of Filmland‘s Forrest J. Ackerman is not doing well.
– Doug Wolk reports on last weekend’s APE convention.
– Noah Berlatsky doesn’t care for S. Clay Wilson’s work.
– Jen de Guzman wonders why Slave Labor isn’t getting that many submissions anymore and decides to blame the Internet.
– Because you don’t have enough to read: Here’s Graphic Novel Reporter.