• Ben Templesmith is working on a book about the Presidents of the United States … the actual presidents, not the 1990s novelty band of the same name. (My apologies to anyone who has “Lump” stuck in their head as a result of the previous sentence).
“A portrait each, plus some facts,” Templesmith says about the format of the book. “Especially about some of the lesser known ones. Damn some were sick/quirky/weird bastards.” Yep, those are our presidents, God bless’em.
• Tickets for the 2009 New York Comic Con are now available.
• Peter David has been banned from prisons. Which I guess sounds a lot better than it is.
• Dean Haspiel provided the cover art for novelist Tim Hall’s Full of It.
• You can read Paul Cornell’s entire short story “Catherine Drewe” here.
• Robert Kirkman vs. Brian Bendis, the video.
• And finally, Jeffrey Brown predicts the future.