– Wil Moss talks to the Apocalipstix team.
– Good news: IDW is going to alter the format of the Dick Tracy books in order to allow the Sunday pages to be printed at a larger size.
– Brigid Alverson talks to Templar, Arizona creator Charlie Trotman.
– The Daily Cross Hatch chats up Cory Doctorow.
– Frank Santoro on Kyle Baker’s How to Draw Stupid.
– Franklin Harris recounts the history of EC Comics for Reason.
– James Kochalka takes a stab at recreating a classic Fantastic Four page.
– Yen Press is hopping on the four-panel manga bandwagon.