– I really don’t need any more tote bags, but if I did, I’d snag this Adrian Tomine-designed one The Strand is selling.
– Wow, Franklin’s 40 years old? Now I feel really old.
– Danny Fingeroth picks his favorite comics evar.
– Missed it: Phoebe Gloeckner talks about her current project.
– This just in: Publishers like Comic-Con.
– Chris Arrant profiles Tiki Joe Mysteries.
– Action Figure Insider has a bunch of toy pictures from the San Diego Comic-Con.
– Time looks at The 99, a comic-book series “based on characters that each personify one of the 99 qualities that the Koran attributes to God.”
Compiled by JK and Chris.