– Marvel.com interviews WWE Diva/Playboy cover girl Maria about wrestling and comics:
With the outfits and the big hair and the gloves and the boots, I definitely feel like a super hero walking to the ring sometimes. That chaos of the fans cheering or booing, that atmosphere, it’s like when a super hero gathers to confront a villain or something and everyone is watching, waiting on the outcome. It’s exciting.
– Missed it: Vanessa Davis on Purim.
– Ron Rege takes on the Fantastic Four.
– Sean Kleefeld does not like Iron Man.
– Fanboy.com looks at the career of Arina Tanemura.
– Best George Herriman tribute ever.
Compiled by Chris Mautner and JK Parkin.