– Jenny of The Blackwing Diaries travels to the Cartoon Art Museum in San Francisco to report on the Mary Blair Exhibit there.
– Bart Beaty looks at this year’s crop of Angouleme nominees.
– The Colorado Springs Independent profiles Walt and Louise Simonson.
– Comic writer Gerard Jones talks about video games at Fora.tv.
– White cartoonists react to the news that Black comic strip artists plan on staging a comics-related protest on Feb. 10.
– Kiskaloo is a fun new webcomic by Chris Sanders, director of Lilo & Stitch.
– Playboy.com has the zero issue of Jenna Jameson’s Shadow Hunter up on their website for free. While the comic itself is probably ok, do you really want “playboy.com” showing up in your browser’s history at work? Probably not, so maybe wait until you get home to download it.
– Dean Haspiel draws Cloverfield for the Wall Street Journal.
– Part three of Todd Klein’s Wonder Woman logo retrospective.
– Superhuman vision, coming soon to an Eyemaster near you: “Engineers at the University of Washington are developing techniques to combine a flexible, biologically safe contact lens with an imprinted electronic circuit and lights.”
Compiled by JK Parkin and Chris Mautner.